|Month||Museum Hours||First Tour/
|April 15 – October 31
(Reopening April 14 for members)
|November 1 – December 31
Closed Tuesdays, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day
Closed Tuesdays and December 25
|January – mid-April||Open by appointment|
House, Gardens & Grounds, plus Exhibition (seasonal)
Members receive four complimentary passes for guided Historic House Museum tours.
Gardens & Grounds, plus Exhibition (seasonal)
Members and season pass holders: Free
Access to Boscobel’s grounds is pay-what-you-wish every Saturday.
- Boscobel is closed to the public every Tuesday, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- The admissions desk is located in the Carriage House, adjacent to the Main Parking Lot.
- Paid admissions include a self-guided, grounds audio tour of Hudson River Valley stories.
- Entrance to the house is by guided tour only. Tours run regularly throughout the day.
- House Tours last approximately 50 minutes. Reservations are not necessary.
- Boscobel welcomes service dogs (with proper identification), but all other pets are not permitted. Thank you for your understanding.
- Artists are welcomed to the grounds for painting and sketching, at no admission fee, on the second Tuesday of each month. Boscobel is otherwise closed to the public on Tuesdays.
- All remote-controlled camera drones (or any other unmanned aerial or ground apparatuses), skateboards, bicycles, roller skates, roller blades, hover boards and all like equipment are prohibited at Boscobel.